The Kalamazoo Vegetable Parchment Company complex consisted of two main mills between the Kalamazoo River and Riverview Drive in Parchment, Michigan. Plant #1 was KVP’s original complex, dating back to 1909. Plant #2 was mostly built after the First World War and more than doubled the company’s size. Today the entire complex is being demolished by the city of Parchment for redevelopment. Plant #1 is completely gone.